Charles Buller made it home (from Kinshasa to the USA) safely at 4:00 a.m. March 1st. He wrote: “Our plane having tiptoed through powerful thunderstorms swirling through Indiana at that time. Grateful to be on the ground and in the arms of mon cheri (he means his wife, of course).”
I think you will enjoy the story of their return journey as told through photos and descriptions provided by Charles.
Praise to God for His Answers to Our Prayers:
- Praise God for safe return of the CLCN team members
- Praise God for the healthy ministry that occurred
- Praise God for the leadership of each team member
- Praise God for Andre Kalenga’s willing new leadership
Charles wrote: “(Andre), the youngest member of our team, stepped up to the task of leading the soccer clinics and won the hearts of the next generation of leaders. Here they bid him farewell in Gungu, giving him as a gift a live rabbit.”
Charles will fill us in with more details from their trip as he is able.
Since Andre had to step into new leadership so recently after graduating, he has been on my prayer list. I’ve been thrilled to thank and praise God for what He has done through this young man. No doubt there will be many other things for us to praise God. In the meantime, please continue to pray. ~sk
• The political situation in Congo is still of concern
• A Catholic seminary experienced vandalism
• Wisdom and integrity for those involved in negotiations
• Lessons shared by the CLCN team will have lasting affects in Kahemba & Gungu
• Rest & restoration of the CLCN team members
© 2017 Hope4Congo